Exim Policy India
- The foreign trade of India is directed by the Import Export policy of the Government of India.
- Regulated by The Foreign Trade Development and Regulation Act 1992.
- Exim policy contains different policy decisions with respect to exports and import and from the country.
- Exim Policy is arranged and announced by the central government.
- Exim Policy of India aims to developing export potential, improving export routine, encouraging foreign trade and creating constructive balance of payment position.